Peach and Ginger Baked Cheesecake
Onto the recipe:
2. Line the base and sides of a 20cm round spring-form tin with grease-proof paper.
3. Crush the biscuits in a food processor or in a food bag using a rolling pin.
4. Place biscuits into a bowl, tip in the melted butter and mix well.
5. Push the biscuits into an even layer into the base of the cake tin.
6. Place into the fridge until it is needed.
7. In a separate bowl use an electric whisk to beat the soft cheese with the sugar.
8. Then beat in the yogurt then the eggs one at a time.
9. Beat in the flour.
10. Place in the grated and ground ginger.
11. Chop peach slices into cubes, put into the bowl and stir until evenly combined.
12. Place the mixture on top of the chilled biscuit mixed in the tin.
13. Bake for 45 minutes.
14. Turn the oven off and leave it in the there for an hour.
15. Allow the cheesecake to get to room temperature.
16. Chill over night
17. Remove from the tin - I find it easiest to place it on top of a glass and that should easily remove the base of tin.
18. Serve with cubed peaches on top.
There you have it, peach and ginger cheesecake - it is sure to impress everyone that tries it!